1. Responsible for modification, commissioning and development of existing and new projects of the company;
2. Assist R & D Manager to complete product software design documents and related documents;
3. Unit test and integration test of software;
4. Troubleshoot the problems encountered in field implementation and operation and provide solutions.
1. Major in computer and software engineering, engaged in WPF software development for more than one year, with rich object-oriented design and development ability;
2. Familiar with c# language and VS.NET development environment. Understand common design patterns, MVC, MVVM and other frameworks;
3. Familiar with WPF front-end development and various properties of WPF, with at least 2 complete WPF project development experience;
4. Skillfully use blend to make any interface and master the making method of self drawing controls;
5. Familiar with c#'s multithreading, WCF, socket programming, serial communication and interprocess communication;
6. Proficient in SQL Server database, familiar with MySQL and PostgreSQL database development;
7. Knowledge of data structure and algorithm;
8. Have excellent team spirit and professional quality, can bear hardships and stand hard work, and have strong learning ability.